As part of my research, I'm developing various software tools for use in the composition and performance of electroacoustic music.
I'm currently working on three projects, under the following working titles:
- linkEngine - an audio processing engine for electroacoustic composition
- SuperDiffuse - a SuperCollider-based sound diffusion system
- SuperDiffuse2, a C++ re-write of SuperDiffuse, is nearing an initial release
- oscController - an OSC-based hardware controller system
I've also written some SuperCollider-based utilities along the way:
- Clipper - a SuperCollider class for quickly chopping up soundfiles (GUI)
- QuickWin - a SuperCollider class for quickly wrapping a SynthDef in a GUI to test things out
SuperDiffuse has reached the point of public release! It has successfully run several small- and large-scale concerts, from 8 to 32 channels!
Full information is available here: SuperDiffuse